*Add the convenience of accessing this book anytime, anywhere on your personal device with the eTextbook version for only $59 at ppi2pass.com/etextbook-program.*
Michael R. Lindeburg PE’s FE Other Disciplines Review Manual offers complete review for the FE Other Disciplines exam.
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Gases and Liquids
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Safety, Health, and Environment
- Strength of Materials
- Complete coverage of all exam knowledge areas.
- Updated equations, figures, and tables for version 9.4 of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll use on exam day.
- Concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts.
- A robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company
Important notice! It has been brought to our attention that counterfeit PPI books have been circulating. Counterfeit books have missing material as well as incorrect and outdated content.
While we are actively working to resolve this issue, we would like our customers to be aware that this issue exists and to be leary of books not purchased directly through PPI. If you suspect a fraudulent seller, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Great review material
This book did a great job of clarifying a lot of the logistics of the exam and eased a lot of my worries about the test. This book goes through all the equations you’re given in the FE Handbook during the test and it gives you a few example problems to understand the...
Passed the exam first try!
This is a great study tool. Since I was in my last semester of college many of the topics were still fresh in my mind. I used this book to study for approximately two weeks before the test. Great explanations inside the book. I will say the practice exams at the beginning...
While I didn't learn too much from this book personally (there is a lot in there to learn), it mostly got me back in test-taking-mode after being out for school for 3 years. You certainly need self-discipline to get anything out of this book, to be able to sit down and dig...
I recommend just studying problems
I'm a Mechatronics Engineering major. I passed. Worked well to prep for FE. I recommend just studying problems, especially ethics, safety, and chemistry, and know what's NOT in the reference handbook.
Great book for studying fe material. Would also recommend the practice problems
I passed the FE exam
I passed the FE exam using this book and the accompanying review problems by same author. I also watched some online videos posted by Texas A & M that anyone can access from an internet search. I HIGHLY recommend getting the book of review PROBLEMS in addition to this...
This book has really helped me stay on track for studying and is very informative about the test.
Not bad, but Lacking Depth for Outsiders to Certain Topics
The book does well in some aspects, but leaves something to be desired in others. While reading the review and the doing the example problems is fine, the real issue with this book arises when it comes to doing the practice problems (FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems)...