- CliC Readers offer a stylish design with a front magnetic connection. The continuous temples form a wrap around neck band so when you want to take them off, simply separate the eye pieces and let them hang around your neck. Never misplace your readers again! Available in multiple diopters and colors.
- CliC Reader Original XXL is a wider fit with an adjustable temple length (1/2” longer than standard fit)
- TR 90 flexible frame material, acrylic lenses, and patented neodymium magnetic technology for strong front connection
- Optical quality: the lenses of our products easily pop out and can be replaced with most prescriptions
- Adjustable headband width & temple length 8 ¼” to 9” , Frame Width: 5.75" , Horizontal Lens: 2" , Verticle Lens: 1" , Nose Bridge: 5/8"
Unique patented neodymium magnetic system allows the glasses to come together at the bridge. The head band is form-fitting and wraps around your head to ensure a snug, comfortable fit. Putting them on is simple. Just place the band around your head and let the magnets draw together at the bridge. Want to take them off? No problem. Just pull the magnets apart and the glasses will hang comfortably around your neck. That way you know exactly where they are when you need them again.
BEST READERS EVER!
I love my Clic's. I have owned 4 pairs of them already. There is one con to them. I buy the XXL because I like the adjustment feature. Problem is the back part in the photo wears out and the plastic breaks over time. Why I have had 3 pairs already ( one I lost at the...
Not extra wide.
While I really love the concept, these are a fail. First and foremost, these are described as 6” frame width. There are not. The inside frame width (where it counts) is only 5” and the overall width is 5.5”. If you have a wide head as I do that extra half inch is a go...
Great idea, poor execution. The concept of these glasses is spot on, and for the most part, they’re great. I like the color, frame shape, and the magnetic closure works perfectly. But—they do not sit on your nose! Instead, they pop-up off of your face, creating a gap that...
If these are XXL I'd hate to try the "normal" ones
I have a large head so I figured these would be the better choice....and while they must be larger than the originals, they're still pretty tight. Are they XXL? Not even close. They have the ability at the back to widen them, however they still connect in front (which...
Works well, I use it everyday.
Its a plastic type reading glass, I got the XXL, the expandable width helped a lot. having it around your neck with a solid neck band design was cumbersome at first, but now I think it's need to meek it in place. The magnets are strong. Solid Product and affordable, its...
Great for operating room staff!
These glasses are a deal breaker for me, I am a surgical technologist in an operating room! They stay in place all day, so there is no risk of breaking scrub for glasses sliding down! Durable and genius design!
Frame is tight around head and uncomfortable.
They are as advertised, fit is to tight though. Have to check sizes before you buy. The back end portion of framing is uncomfortable and stiff. Probably would recommend some type of more flexible and softer materials for section that goes around your head. Use is great the...
Love them. Is my third pair ( keep one on my desk, one in the car and one in my room). Fits perfectly.