- ☑️ PREMIUM HYBRID PLUSH WAFFLE PATTERN 70/30 Blend 480 gsm Professional Microfiber Drying Towel With Over 400,000 Fibers Per Square Inch and "ButterSoft" Suede Microfiber Border
- ☑️ PERFECT CHOICE For Drying Your Vehicle Quickly and Safely. The PLATINUM PLUFFLE is the Most Absorbent Towel By Weight That We Have Ever Tested (10x+)
- ☑️ FINEST QUALITY 100% South Korean Super Plush AA-Grade Split Microfiber - Long Considered the Highest Quality Available
- ☑️ EXTREMELY DURABLE: Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings, Getting Softer Each Time
- ☑️ AMERICA'S PREMIER MICROFIBER Products Manufacturer / Distributor Since 1999. THE RAG COMPANY - Always The Better Value!
Absolutely one of the finest professional quality microfiber drying towels available - the Platinum PLUFFLE is THE RAG COMPANY's newest signature super plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere since 1999! THE RAG COMPANY brands is your assurance that you have selected a product to be considered among the best in the world that meets and exceeds the requirements of the most demanding professional detailers around. .With proper care, this towel will deliver a scratch-free / swirl-free finish through hundreds of uses. Pamper Your Paint and Finish with the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Microfiber Towel Product Line Available - Don't Pay More Elsewhere for Lower Quality!THE RAG COMPANY is a family-owned business offering the highest levels of quality, value, variety and customer service in the industry. All products are proudly designed, packaged and distributed in the USA. See the many other professional-quality microfiber detailing / cleaning towels and products available from THE RAG COMPANY in multi-packs and sample kits here on Amazon (search for THE RAG COMPANY) CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash Prior to First Use; Machine Washable with Mild Liquid Detergent (no dyes or perfumes); Tumble Dry Low Heat or Hang to Dry; NO bleach; NO fabric softener; NO Iron; Only Wash with Other Microfiber Products (no cotton or other linting materials as this will clog the microfibers and reduce their effectiveness)