YOHOOLYO Electric Lunch Box Home Use 110V
- Removable Container - It is easy to Clean and Fill.
- Food Grade Material - It is made of 304 stainless steel container and food grade PP material, which is very safe.
- Convenient- No need to wait in line for microwave heating, you can have a warm meal sitting in the seat.
Summer: 30-40 Minutes
Winter: 40-60 Minutes
It is not suitable to heat food which is just taken out of the refrigerator.
- For safety factors, this electric lunch box will not heat food to 212 ℉, generally it heats food to around 158 ℉ after about 40 minutes heating.
- When taking the lunch box to go outside, please always keep it bottom down in the bag, or it may leak.
- 1x Electric Heating Lunch Box
- 1x Plastic small food box
- 1x Spoon
- 1x Fork
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Manual
Safe and High Quality Material
- 304 Stainless Steel Container
- Food Grade Small PP Food Box
- Product Size: 8.7 x 6.7 x 4.3 inch
- Stainless steel container size: 8.7 x 5.7 x 2.5 inch
- Voltage: 110V
- Capacity: 1.5L
Home & Office Use
Perfect for those office workers.
School Students Use
Good for students to take healthy food to school.
Develop Healthy Eating Habits
Healthy diet, Good mood.
It works well.
I used it couple times while I went for day trips. It kept my fried rice warm 1-2 hours even though I don’t need to plug in outlet. It also kept my fruits fresh. The lunch box runs a little bit big as I expected, but it is lighter than my glass lunch box.
I like it.
Great lunch box and even better for the price. The internal size of the tray is big enough to place big portions of food. The stainless steel tray has a very good finishing and looks very hygienic and easy to wash.
Very easy to use and clean.
My husband use it at work every day. It just takes about 40- 50 mnts to heat up, other than that this box is very convenient. My power pable broke but the seller replace it right away.
works as intended
The greatest ever! Works great. Highly recommend!
Purchased this lunch box for my husband who doesn't like to heat up his food using the shared microwave at his work place. This lunch box solved the problem. He just plug in 45 minutes or 1 hour before lunch time to let it run and head up on its own. The portion is perfect...
I got my lunchbox on October 31st, it was working fine for a couple of weeks, and then the week of thanksgiving, it stopped working. It wouldn’t heat the food up, the light would turn on, but wouldn’t heat up. I have been extremely careful about not getting the plug area...