- 【360 Degree Rotation】The Precise Designed Locking Control Knob and Two 360 Degree Swivel Heads Provide Arbitrary Angle and Height of the Magic Arm.
- 【With 1/4 Screw Hole & Hot Shoe Hole】The 1/4 Mounting Screw Hole and Hot Shoe Hole on the 7'' Magic Arm Make It Easy and Effective to Place or Adjust any On-camera Accessories.
- 【With Non-slip Rubber Pad 】Product with non-slip rubber pad can increase the friction of the Super Clamp and Reduce Scratches, Allowing Tighter, Securer and More Stable Installation.
- 【Versatility and Facility】 The Unique Design of this Set Allows Universal Mounting Options such as DSLR Camera, LCD Field Monitor, Flash Light, LED Video Light and Crossbars. No Need to Drill on the Wall or any Platform.
- 【Material】Stainless Steel Material is Rust-resistant and Durable, making the Set Aesthetic, Steady and Firm. Maximum Load of 7'' Magic Arm: 10kg.Note:The knob is made of ABS,please don't use too much force during use.
UTEBIT - Help You Keep A Good Time
UTEBIT 7 inch Articulating Magic Arm with 1/4" Hot Shoe Mount and Large Super Crab Clamp
Magic DSLR Tripod Arms Kit for Photography, Video, Camera Rig, LED Light, Flash Light, LCD Monitor
Hot shoe design,can be connected with devices
With 1/4" screw,can adjust angle arbitrarily
Plum knob,release all arms loosen or tighten.
Occlusal tooth design,strongly fixed without slipping
Adjustable Magic Arm
The knob controls three parts at the same time.
Loading Capacity: 10kg
Super Crab Clamp
Max Opening Size: 55mm
Weight Capacity: 2 kg
Mounting Hole: 1/4" Screw Hole, 3/8" Screw Hole
1 x 7" Articulating Magic Arm with Hot Shoe Mount
1 x Super Crab Clamp
1 x 1/4 to 1/4 Screw
1 x 1/4 to 3/8 screw
Smaller than I expected, but definitely suitable
Admittedly, I didn't look closely at the measurements and size details of this little doodad. Frankly, I half ordered it expecting that it not really work well at all. However, the material and construction of all the contents of this kit are very nice. The clamp is well...
Plastic tension knob has a very weak design.
I bought this to mount a usb camera to a monitor stand. The camera weighs about 5 ounces and is held almost vertically, so there is very little force on the joints. Despite this, the tension knob has to be hand-tightened a fair bit to prevent wobbling. Since it was...
Good Bang for the buck
Lots of options for various mount options. Includes the Quick-Clamp. Great for positioning lightweight Lamps and Monitors. Can also support Sony a6000 camera with a lightweight short body lens, however some Aim-Migration may occur over time due to the weight. Most of the...
Very Nice Arm, But Needs A Metal Main Knob Instead Of Plastic
I purchased two of these arms. The first one was fine. But the main knob of the second one broke the very first time I used it. I believe it would be much better if this main knob was made of solid metal. Or else, perhaps a tight fitting metal tube (a ring) could be placed...
A Necessary Accessory for any Photographer.
A really useful addition to my gadget bag. It is compact and fairly light but when set-up it is rock solid. The knobs are large enough to easily grasp and tighten easily. It easily supports my Nikon camera with a simple attachment. There is literally an infinite...
Plastic knobs are NOT strong enough for articulating arms
Don't ever buy an articulating arm that tightens with a plastic knob. For these to work, you have to be able to get them extremely tight. You won't be able to get this one tight enough because it's a round knob. And if you do manage to get it almost tight enough, it WILL...
A tough little clamp for the money.
You can spend $30 on a Manfrotto clamp. Yes, Manfrotto is a better clamp, but you can get almost 4 of these for the price of one Manfrotto, and they work very well. I'm using Utebit clamps for my spot and fill lights with no trouble. You can also use these if you...
Works great, but would appreciate a little more flexibility
Sometimes it's limiting in which ways it can turn, because there are cutouts for where the arms can bend. A couple more of those would be nice. OTherwise, it holds very strongly and is a convenient size for a camera mounting to my monitor pole.